Shoppezo Prohibited Seller Activities
- Should not sell fake products.
- Should not submit fake invoices.
- Should not sell more than Maximum Retailer Price printed on the box.
- Should not represent wrong MRP on the Shoppezo website.
- Should not carry any unethical activities.
- Should not carry any unlawful activities.
- Should not manipulate self or other sellers ratings.
- Should not submit fake PAN or TIN or any of the documents which are required for identification or taxes or any of the seller related activities.
- Should not operate with multiple seller codes on Shoppezo marketplace.
- Should not sell FMCG products which are expired.
If Shoppezo receives any complaint from any Buyer or if you are found to be involved in any one or more activities mentioned above then without prejudice to Shoppezo's other rights and remedies, You shall be debited with an amount of equivalent to total Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of all the Products sold through Shoppezo's Website or Rs.15,00,000/-, whichever is higher and will lead to immediate delisting of all of your Products from Shoppezo Marketplace. Shoppezo reserves the right to adjust the above amount from any amount accrued to you pursuant to this Agreement. In case the amount accrued to you is insufficient to cover the amount of damages, we at our sole discretion reserve right to initiate necessary action as contemplated under Agreement to recover the same. In addition to this, all your rights,including linked accounts will be revoked.