Cancellation by website www.shoppezo.com
We regret the inconvenience caused due to order cancellation. However, there are certain situations in which we may have to cancel orders. Some of the situations that may result in your order being cancelled include (but not limited to):
- Product No Longer Available With Our Merchant Or Temporarily Out Of Stock
- Limitations On Quantities Available For Purchase
- Restrictions On Quantity Or Number Or Orders As Per T&C
- Inaccuracies Or Errors In Product Or Pricing Or Promotion Information
- Problems Identified By Our Credit And Fraud Avoidance Department
- Inaccurate Or Insufficient Address
- Non-Serviceable Locations
At times we may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account as soon as we can.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice from you within 12-Hrs of placing the order and the order has not been processed by us, we will cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you. However, we will not be able to cancel any orders if we receive a cancellation notice after completion of 12 hours from the time you placed the order on our Website.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your Website account and go to the 'My Accounts' page
- Go to Accounts Details and go to Order History. Identify the item you want to cancel and click on "Cancellation Request" link.
- Please indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund, and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible.